We are dedicated to developing an inclusive employment workforce with deep roots in the community that we serve. We are thrilled that you are interested in being part of this exciting and meaningful work!
Medi-Rides Transportation is proud to employ individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are all committed to building a stronger community and improving lives. Our organization is made up of a dedicated team of skilled professionals and our work is making a long lasting impact in the community. We love the work that we do because we believe in it!
Please review the Drive Qualification and Performance Standards prior to submitting an application. Applications are accepted via fax, mail or in person. You will only be contacted for an interview when vacancies exist, applications remain on file for six months.
- At least 25 years of age
- Legally licensed to operate a vehicle
- Must Pass Pre-employment DOT Physical and Drug/Alcohol Test
- No-more than (2) moving violations in (3) years.
- No Felony convictions within past five years
- No history of convictions for any sex crime
- No history of violent crime
- No convictions for drug or alcohol (5) years
- Must complete First Aid and CPR training
- Must be PASS Certified through (CTAA)
- Competent Driver
- Must be courteous, patient, and helpful to passengers
- Must be neat, clean, and groomed in appearance
Will wear uniform shirt providedd and approved slacks/jeans
- Shall not use alcohol or drugs while on duty that may impair the ability to perform duties
- Shall wear nametag and carry photo ID.
- No Smoking or eating while transporting clients
- Will not wear headphones while driving
- The driver will properly secure all wheelchairs and passengers before moving the vehicle
- At nursing facilities, driver will report to the nurse’s station to acquire paperwork and notify staff driver is there for the client in the Doctor’s office, hospital, etc., driver will assure the client is signed in at appropriate area and leave a card with phone number for the return trip
- Shall complete logs, request signatures, and request payment as required